IMPORTANT! If you’re a store owner, please make sure you have Customer accounts enabled in your Store Admin, as you have customer based locks set up with EasyLockdown app. Enable Customer Accounts
Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions for the iPhone 14 Competition
Montebellos Global Holdings (Pty) Ltd (we, us, our), runs this competition. We reserve the right to make it available to a select group of clients only.
The competition starts on 1 January 2023 and ends at 12H00 GMT on 1 May 2023 (competition period). We may extend/amend/cancel the competition at any time without notice to you.
Who can and cannot participate in the competition
- A participant (you, your) must:
- be 18 years of age or older;
- have a valid identity card in the country of your origin;
- be a lakhify Gold or lakhify Unlimited subscriber for a period of at least one month; pre-order Highway to Hell and/or Highway to Heaven in any form; and/or enrolled in our Isaac Lakhi Platinum Digital Workshop and/or Isaac Lakhi Platinum Coaching;
- ensure that your qualifying account in 3.1.3 is in good standing, which means that it must not be in arrears or have been handed over for legal collection.
- Our employees (including temporary and contract employees) and their immediate family members (spouse or life partner, parents, siblings and children of the director or member, including adopted persons listed in this group but not half- or step-relations), associated companies, agents, contractors, and sponsors may not participate in this competition.
- A participant (you, your) must:
How to enter
- To stand a chance to win the prize, you must, during the competition period, meet the qualifying criteria in clause 3 and 4, by acquiring any product/solution listed described in clause 3.3 above;.
- Three participants will each win an iPhone 14 256GB;
Selection of the winners
- The random computer-generated draw, via Skype or Microsoft Teams, which will be recorded, will take place on May 1, 2023.
- If you win, the following applies:
- We will call you on the telephone number(s) that we have on record for you within five business days of the draw date and facilitate the fulfilment of the prize.
- We will try to contact you a maximum of seven times. If we cannot get hold of you after the seventh attempt, you will forfeit the prize and we will choose a new winner.
- You will receive the prize only once we have verified and confirmed your details, including your compliance with these terms and conditions.
- We will not be responsible for any technical failures affecting your participation in the competition or if your entry has been left out from participation.
- If a dispute arises, our decision will be final and binding on all aspects of the competition, and we will not discuss the matter further.
- All costs or expenses relating to the prize that have not been
- We will not be responsible for any delays in your taking up the prize.
- We will not be responsible for any additional conditions that
- We will not be liable for delays or failure to deliver any part of the prize resulting from acts beyond our reasonable control. We will let you know you as soon as reasonably possible if your prize is affected in this way.
- We reserve the right to replace the prize at any time with another of similar commercial value.
Exclusion of liability
- The promoter is not liable for any accident, injury, harm, death, damages, costs and/or loss sustained by a winner, and/or any other person who participates in the prize with the winner, at any point during the fulfilment of the prize.
- All information relating to this competition and published on any promotional material will form part of the terms and condition of the entry.
- We, our associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from a participant’s entry in the competition or for
- If you win, we may ask you to consent in writing to endorsing, promoting and advertising any of our services, without payment. You may decline this request, but we will still give you the prize.
- These competition rules will be available on www.IsaacLakhi.com throughout the competition period.
- By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by these competition rules.
- We may, at our sole discretion, amend these terms and conditions at any time, without notice, and such amendments will be effective from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website under ‘Terms and conditions’.
- If required to do so, because of legislative or regulatory reasons, the competition may be terminated immediately and without notice; and all participants agree to waive any rights they have as a result of the termination and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against us, our agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
- All claims for the prize will be subject to a security and validation check.
- If any prize-related activities are cancelled or postponed for any reason, the sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, toward the balance of the prize or to award an alternate prize of equal or greater value in full satisfaction of prize award.
- The promoter is not responsible for travel delays or cancellations. If any prize-related activities are cancelled or postponed for any reason, before or after trip arrangements are made, the sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award the balance of the prize or an alternative prize.
- All prize details will be determined by the promoter in its sole discretion.
- The prize must be taken on the date(s) specified by the sponsor and/or the promoter or the prize will be forfeited and alternate potential winner may be selected by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received if time permits.
- The actual value of prize may vary, depending on the manufacturer's specs.
- If, for any reason whatsoever, winner and/or their guest are unable to redeem their prize after arrangements have been made, the sponsor and the promoter will have no further obligation to the winner and/or their guest and no alternate winner.
For more information about this competition, you may email out Customer Services division on firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated on December 31, 2022