Africa Youth Club
The Socio-Economic Development initiatives of our business are inspired by Nelson Mandela's timeless adage that "there can be no keener revelation of a society's soul than the way in which it treats its children". With this in mind, we formed The Africa Youth Club (AYC) to Champion our Vision 2025 strategy.
Africa Youth Club is an inspiring Johannesburg-based non-profit Organization, that is headed by the cathartic Zeenith Lakhi. Vision 2025 is a ten-year campaign to empower Twenty Five Thousand young minds across South Africa to become the Entrepreneurs, Innovators and Leaders of tomorrow.
We believe that when we develop just one child to develop a cure for the HIV/AIDS endemic that is scourging the planet, we can put that terrible affliction in a museum.
To achieve this, AYC partnered with Community Outreach programs from Colgate, Rand Water, ADT, and others. Even though the program was hit hard when schools closed due to Covid in 2020 and 2021, exacerbated by budget cutbacks by our partners, Zeenith exceeded AYCs goal by impacting over forty thousand young minds, three years ahead of the December 2025 timeline.
Our AYC network included eleven schools, that included a special needs school. Check out the video below that beautifully showcases the AYC value proposition...
FIGHTING CLIMATE CHANGE
Now that we've graduated from Vision 2025, we have moved onto our next Campaign to fight Climate Change. To that end, each time you invest in yourself by buying a ticket to any of our Solutions or events, Lakhify will automatically donate 3.5% of your ticket sale to fund the following projects:
- Educate-a-girl-Child: put a child through The Aman School of Excellence in Lebanon, that educates refugees from Palestine, Syria, and Lebanon. We successfully put our first kid through school in 2022,
- Quench the thirst of a community of children through our Water4Africa project, where water-wells and boreholes are sunk throughout Africa. Our first borehole was sunk in South Africa in 2023, and
- Plant 7 trees in our Trees4Schools program, that will provide shade and food for kids at school in South Africa.
AYC is incorporated in South Africa as a Non Profit Company, with registration number 2017/120972/08. AYC is an accredited Public Benefit Organization, with PBO number 930062215. This means that contributions to AYC are tax deductible.
The AYC Board of Directors is: Eshaak Lakhi (Non-Executive Chairman) and Zeenith Lakhi (CEO).
Feel free to peruse AYCs Minutes of our 2020, 2021, and 2022 Annual General Meetings.
GET IN TOUCH WITH AYC
- Tel: +27 (0) 11 884 0884
- WhatsApp: +27 (0) 82 860 6179
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Light & lakh,
ISAAC LAKHI ZEENITH LAKHI
CEO: Lakhify Global Technologies CEO: AYC